The FRAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FRAG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe Order of the Stick

New Members READ THIS about joining the guild and forum access

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlowDM
The Missing Link
The Missing Link
SlowDM

New Members READ THIS about joining the guild and forum access Empty
PostSubject: New Members READ THIS about joining the guild and forum access   New Members READ THIS about joining the guild and forum access EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:40 am

12 Oct 2013
We have 16 active guild members(increasing) with 1-3 online uk daytime ~1pm-6pm, then 1-6 uk evening ~7pm-12pm.
2 Static nights with a 3rd starting very soon.
If you would like to give us a try then please use contact SlowDM(see below).

Post any questions about joining The FRAG in this section.

Post all other question in  DDO information section.

Because this is a kinda  Public forum and to stop spam-mail some sections are 'locked'.
Please PM SlowDM on here or DDO-mail Runikz/Alivef if you are interested in joining a static group or just want to read the entertaining posts :-)

The Guild DDO thread is
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/420012-Happy-go-lucky-Thelanis-guild-looking-for-characters
Back to top Go down
SlowDM
The Missing Link
The Missing Link
SlowDM

New Members READ THIS about joining the guild and forum access Empty
PostSubject: Updated given DDO recruitment thread a bump   New Members READ THIS about joining the guild and forum access EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 am

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/420012-Happy-go-lucky-Thelanis-guild-looking-for-characters?p=5473206&posted=1#post5473206

I've just given the recruitment thread on ddo forums a bump. So if anyone asks to join please invite them. We desperately need some (a lot) of new members. Shaa i also put a link to your youtube channel in it , i'm sure you wont mind.
As a side note me Brosti and Shaalaanaa are playing some Epic quest so get your Epics out. NOTE  just them a REAL dust and brush up (spend an hour checking through them properly maybe reset enhancements destinies and stock up on potions scrolls etc as there has been a lot of changes lately  and come and join us. There is a LOT of new/old content many Eberron with awesome magic items and a challenge. We've even been doing some Epic Elites sometimes winning sometimes losing.

Epic is where its at mates.

It would be a great idea to flag our epic characters for ALL raids . I'm not raid savvy but would like to give them a go. I must be one of the few ddo players who has never ran the shroud lol. Running shortman raids with Epic characters even on herioc would be fun i'm sure
Also check out the saga's as you can get +3 skill tomes/guild renown or xp.

Its not all about XP its also about the fun challenge comradeship.
Back to top Go down

New Members READ THIS about joining the guild and forum access
Page 1 of 1