The FRAG

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inThe Order of the Stick

Share | 

U25 on April 6, 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaalaanaa
Poor
Poor

PostSubject: U25 on April 6, 2015   Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:05 am

U25
ToEE
Rogue pass
etc
coming soon
Back to top Go down
Shaalaanaa
Poor
Poor

PostSubject: Re: U25 on April 6, 2015   Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:48 pm

So I ran ToEE solo tonight, Heroic Elite (9) with Shaa at 23.

Got through the first part in about 2 hours. Did much flower sniffing, got most of the audio orbs. and map filled in. Only danger moment was walking directly into a tight group of 4 spell wards. One of the end boss mobs took no damage until I swapped weapons, but there was no real danger there.

The second part took over an hour, I explored nearly all of water and then somehow mostly walked directly to the end in earth.

These maps are HUGE with lots to explore. Should be fun to spend some time in exploring more, but set aside a decent amount of time for it.

The end boss killed me. Twice. There's 400TP for cakes. I was *14* levels over, and still got killed. Twice. Did I mention the 400TP for cakes?

In any case, I got my 30 favor, some crap loot, some crafting shrooms, and a bit of monster manual XP. New monster manual #4 has some fun stuff in it.

Livestream should be available from DDOStream's twitch by now, uploading to my YouTube channel now will take a couple hours to complete.
Back to top Go down

U25 on April 6, 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1