The FRAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FRAG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe Order of the Stick

Why is guild level going down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlowDM
The Missing Link
The Missing Link
SlowDM

Why is guild level going down Empty
PostSubject: Why is guild level going down   Why is guild level going down EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:24 am

I do realise that all this has f all to do with me :-) .
Can we have a guild members thread. To post questions?
Whats happened ? Why is guild level going down?
Ship buffs , i didn't get the free tp by my own stupidity. My characters don't have much plat and i've now learnt being about skint how much ship buffs cost and how soon a month passes :-). A delayed thankyou for them never running out in the past :-)
Guild renown as treasure/ rewards, doing quests at level gets the best? e.g. irestone inlet gives me loads of renown at level, but being a crap player Alivef runs quests at levels much lower than her and gets very little renown.

Thawyn and Fikso are my daughter and her friend, they are'nt going to playagain and after 1 month pestering and trying to get them to delete them, its not going to happen login names passords email accounts changed is what i'm told. Adivce?

Dimens was a lad i quested with at weekends and has simply disappeared within hrs of going guild.
Back to top Go down
Tidy
Competent
Competent
Tidy

Why is guild level going down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is guild level going down   Why is guild level going down EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am

Guild level decays over time. So long as the total earning rate of people within the guild exceeds the decay rate, the guild level will slowly rise.

People haven't been on much lately what with one thing and another (holidays, deadlines, postings abroad, etc), so the guild's total earning rate has dropped below equilibrium for the first time in a long while and we've lost a few levels. It should pick up again once the season's over.

The decay rate and earning rate are also influenced by the size of the guild and the current guild level, so that level 100 is hard to reach and maintain, and small guilds are not penalised too much for not having as many renown-earners online each week as the big guilds.
Back to top Go down

Why is guild level going down
Page 1 of 1