The FRAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FRAG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe Order of the Stick

not sure if this will still work....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octo
Once bought an apple
Once bought an apple
Octo

not sure if this will still work.... Empty
PostSubject: not sure if this will still work....   not sure if this will still work.... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:07 am

the following link is a youtube video showing a solo run of crucible - yes, you heard me, a SOLO CRUCIBLE !!

not sure if shadow-walk still works the way it used to as ive never actually used it since the thousand updates in the past year, however in light of this video i will be giving it a bash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1C7r6nrhag

enjoy

Octo
Back to top Go down
Tidy
Competent
Competent
Tidy

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this will still work....   not sure if this will still work.... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 am

You mean people still do it in groups? Razz

The tricky bits are the doors in the maze and turning all three rune wheels at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Octo
Once bought an apple
Once bought an apple
Octo

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this will still work....   not sure if this will still work.... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:31 am

rune wheels are easy, the number of times ive had to do them myself even in groups as people are too stupid to even click a wheel the number of times theyre told. .. ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not sure if this will still work....   not sure if this will still work.... Empty

Back to top Go down

not sure if this will still work....
Page 1 of 1